Not dead in the literal sense, but dead in spirit. Dead to fulfillment. Dead to possibilities. Dead to choice. Going through the motions of their lives, slaves to the dictates of their jobs. Zombies. This affliction isn’t specific to age, gender, race, profession, or any other demographic characteristic. It’s specific to beliefs, perspectives, and habits.
For a good portion of my life, I was one of these people, but I wasn’t depressed or unhappy. Nor was my life drudgery. I just wasn’t awakened to the full possibilities that were available to me. There wasn’t clear alignment between what I was doing and who I wanted to become. It’s the difference between being a brick layer and being a cathedral builder. Sure, I could have made a decent living and had a good life as a brick layer, but I aspired to the perspective of the cathedral builder.
I sought out coaching because I wanted to change this perspective…and my life. I wanted to produce awesome work that I was proud of and view my career as more than the sum total of my jobs.
At Wilson Career Coaching, I turn the lens on you. We will go in-depth to what drives you, where your passions lie, and find alignment between who you are and how your express yourself. We will examine the Rules that you have created for yourself (“I’m not good enough” is a Rule. “That would be dangerous” is another Rule. And “I have no choice but to live my passion” is yet another Rule) and how they positively or negatively impact your thoughts, words, actions, habits, character, and destiny.
What is holding you back?
What do you need to start doing?
What Rules are you abiding by?
What do you want?
Let’s create a new destiny, together. One where your choices are aligned with what you value and what you do thrills you beyond words. This is not pie-in-the-sky thinking: it’s yours for the taking.
Who I am:
- A thought-provoking question-asker who holds your higher self above your fears.
- A believer in possibility, responsibility, and a re-shaper of destiny.
- A disrupter of your personal status-quo and comfort zone.
- A partner in your quest for self-exploration, self-discovery, and passionate living.
- A believer in you, in all of your magnificence and potential that is bubbling up inside of you.
- A Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) who trained through the prestigious Coaches Training Institute.
- An Associate Certified Coach (ACC) through the International Coach Federation.
- A member in good standing with the International Coach Federation.
- The holder of a bachelor’s degree in film and a master’s degree in education.
Who I am not:
- A resume writer who will brand and market you.
- A therapist who diagnoses and treats mental illness.
- A mentor who lectures you on what to do so that you can be me.
- A friend who nods his head and validates whatever you say.
- An enabler of your own nonsense, excuses, and bad habits.
- A coach for everyone
Email me for pricing and schedule.